Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7/2012 - Wednesday

Goodbye social life.
Extend my hours again.
Create Haiku blog.

Hello. 


My name is Michelle. I work at a job that allows me to spend meaningless hours of time goofing around in front of the computer screen. When I am not on the phone with the average 4 phone calls I get a day, I am on the internet, stalking friends on Facebook, or pinning the latest recipe I will never try. Today my boss told me that they feel it is necessary to extend my hours yet again because it is "so busy" when I leave to go home. 


Although I am excited for the advance in weekly income, I know that in keeping me at my desk for even more hours to come will in return drive me completely bonkers. This is why I have decided to make a new project for myself. A blog. But not just any blog, a Haiku blog! Which might just be the best and most used idea for a blog ever. So above is my first Haiku. First of soon to be many more to come. The plan for this blog, if I may share, is to not only create one Haiku per workday, but to also create a corresponding doodle to upload with it. 


Today there is not one. 


Because I do not yet have a USB cord long enough to connect the Front Desk's scanner to the computer. I cannot create such beauty so soon...But do not fret! The Business Manager has ordered me one. So I will be able to make this blog my greatest work place accomplishment ever! Until then, please enjoy my small, yet full of intellectual meaning, daily Haiku.


Sincerely,Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment