Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday 12-13-2012


I am so so SO sorry for not uploading a haiku sooner. My work scanner died. So as you can see I made one in Microsoft Paint! Yahooooooooooo!

Okay but today is actually a big deal.

I got.
A.
BONUS!!!

 It was awesome. I mean, it wasn't like a super amount or anything. But hey...its FREE MONAY! So I took it.

When I found it on my desk and picked it up...and opened it... I felt like Link in the game of Zelda.

 I mentally took the envelope and raised it above my head and this AMAZING tune started playing... you know the one...

Na na na NAAAaaaaah!

IT WAS AWESOME!

But yeah, I know my paint drawing makes me look like a Christmas Elf... but I am suppose to be Link. Although, he could totally pass as a Christmas Elf. Just sayin.

Meh.

Love always,
Michelle

1 comment: